Translate

Seward trip part II

It was rainy and windy in Seward. Those of you that know Seward would say "What else is new?". This eagles feathers were getting all blown around, but it kept its eye open looking out at the bay for the next treat.
Seward is a fishing town. I love photographing boats, but I don't want to work on one. It looked like these guys were stocking up before they headed out.
Seward is also a railroad town. The Alaska Railroad starts in Seward. People here always seem to be able to do something useful with something old that no one else wants. This old railroad car was moved to Millers Landing. What for I couldn't find out.
Our last stop was Exit Glacier. It's the only part of the Kenai Fjords National Park that is accessible by car. From here you can see how the natural surroundings were formed by glaciers, ocean storms, earthquakes and more.

I had a great time and I hope Kendra did also. She got to see a lot of Alaska in a short time.

Comments