Translate

Sourdough Biscuits

My friend Grace and I have become fans of a local bluegrass band named Sourdough Biscuits. I first saw them last year when I was at the Kenai river Festival. I was the first one to buy their CD.
They play some of their own music and some by others. They're all very talented and put on an awesome show.
just about whenever they play in the Anchorage area, you'll probably see us there tapping our feet. This time was at the Silvertip Grill in Girdwood. We went to listen to them play and check out the Forest Festival.

Tonight Grace bought their CD and had the band autograph it. She'll be their biggest fan in the United Kingdom, when she gets home to England .
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lovely Light said…
Hi there- found you through the hop and am a new follower. What a funny name for a band- they have to be good! I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com
My husband is a blogger as well: http://pedroinafrica.blogpsot.com
I hope you have a great week!