Translate

An Anniversary, A Birthday and a Surprise

(Nov. 2014 Taken by our friend Britt Coon)
Well, the Anniversary was on Oct. 31. Macy and I have been together for 4 years now. We've gone through a lot here lately. For a while there I thought I was going to loose her. She has become a major part of my life and I can't picture her not being in it now.
 So, Macy's birthday is on Nov. 12th. She'll be 6 years old. And yes, that's the surprise in the back.
 Meet Cooper. Cooper is a 7 year old beagle. No, Macy doesn't look thrilled in the picture. She's still wondering what's going on.
Here they look like they're being lined up in front of a firing squad. I just want a picture guys.
 
Cooper came to us through friends who were putting him up after being found abandoned. There a lot of adapting and getting use to, but I think it's going to work out. Macy has company while I'm at work. Cooper loves the big yard. We're going to have fun!

Comments

Billy Blue Eyes said…
Know what your going through there, we have had our up's & downs with our dog's.
Anonymous said…
Cooper looks like a wonderful addition to the family. Hope Macy loves his company. Really kind and big-hearted of you to adopt a new furry companion. We're heading in that direction, but it's a huge transition for us.
NCSue said…
LOL! You're right about that last photo!
Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/basilica-shrine-of-saint-mary.html
Hi Y'all!

What expression that pair has!

Y'all come on by,
Hawk aka BrownDog
DrillerAA09 said…
I Love your header image. Nice set of photos for this week as well. Have a blessed week.